Wednesday, November 6, 2013

  About me, my goals and the purpose of this blog


Hi dear friends and pokerfans !

My name is Tambet Nugin and I have a mission of becoming a professional poker player and achieve all the goals I have set to myself. I play poker online and I just recently turned 21 and started playing on PokerStars , under username TampsOnPro. With less than couple of months, I have made just a bit under 2500 dollars. My total tournament earnings until now are about 17 000 dollars and my mission is to grow my lifetime earnings to 100 000 dollars. I have been around for some time and I know that poker is definetely the hardest way to make an easy living. You have to train/change basically every aspect of life and poker in order to succeed at this game. Poker is not what it used to be back in the day- smoking cigars, drinking scotch and eating about 2 kilograms of chicken breasts and ribs while doing it. It has turned into a real sport, where winners are the ones that give everything they got. Lets take Antonio Esfandiari or Daniel Negreanu(one of the greatest poker geniuses of our era)  for example. They work out every day with a professional trainer, they eat superhealthy, read tons of books on poker, mindset and life. They work their ass off every day in order to be where they are right now. 

This blog is not only about poker, everybody will learn something from it, as I will not only discuss my tournaments and poker strategy, but I will also talk a lot about things that matter as much or even more. I will read different books etc, where people teach what has to go through your brain and what you should do. These concepts will apply to every aspect of life, I apply them and tell you guys about the outcome. 

I am determined to be a super successful poker player and I will try my best to give you, my dear readers, a lot of motivation and  good tips for achieving your goals. I want to show to myself and my readers, that changing your life is not that hard when you have a right mindset and motivation to chase your dream.

If you have any questions or great ideas for blog, just let my know.

Sincerely,
TampsOnPro

No comments:

Post a Comment